Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Right On! ronkent
good to read that Taylor is doing well and expanding his operation. Success could not happen for a nicer gentleman of Audio.   Happy Listening!
I hate to always be contrary but from what I've read the PS audio BHK amps are voiced similarly to most Classe amps.  Both tend to be slightly on the laid back side.  It seems to me that the Classe amps should be balanced by some crystal clear solid state amps that some would find bright.  I'd probably go with Bryston.  I've never owned a Bryston amp but I do have BP25 and BP26 preamps.  They're extremely unsuperstitious and flat.  I would think that Bryston stuff could be used to make sure that crossover upgrades aren't making the speakers too bright.  

My first Thiels were the 2 2s.  I bought them from Audio Consultants in Chicago around 2010.  I consider them the audiophile end of the rainbow.  They were old when I got them.  They are supremely well balanced.  If you listen to unamplified acoustic music and aren't a billionaire this is as far as you need to go.  I understand why my 3.7s are better but they aren't all that much better.  
I know what you mean jon about your 2 2s.  I feel the same about my 3.6’s.  I have never heard or owned a speaker that floats my boat the way they do.  

I also own CS6’s, they are slightly more dynamic, play louder, but not better.  Maybe not as good.  
Excellent counterpoint - jon_5912
I will second Bryston power amps. The BP-25/26 are very fine pre-amps as well.  Happy Listening!
Good to see you - popsmodel 3.6 is a popular one. The best thing about Thiel Audio, is that, there is a loudspeaker for every Audiophile.  Happy Listening!