Budget/value SS power amp recommendation

Hello all would appreciate any recommendations for a budget solid state power amp for a lightly used 3rd system to pair with some tube preamps. Budget is less than $500. New, used , cosmetics irrelevant. Initial thoughts are the following but don’t know if they obtainable on this budget.  

brston 2b
older belles model
used AVA

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome. Would love to find a sleeper under the radar model or something discounted if it’s cosemticlaly challenged . Thanks
kbuzz

kbuzz:

Check out the specs:

https://emotiva.com/products/a-300

Its new, its available, and its covered by warranty. Excellent reviews.

Ping me.  I am just getting ready to list an amp that fits your needs perfectly.  Teeshot
Rega power amps are low-cost, sound like music to me and often pair well with tube preamps.
A couple of Outlaw M-200 monoblocks would do nicely, and should cost about $400 on the used market.  Plenty of power, transparent, and neutral.

The later Adcom amps (5300, 5400, etc) are also very good and can be purchase for perhaps half of that.
NAD, Parasound, Emotiva and Adcom all make good budget amps.  The Emotiva and Parasound are naturally a bit bright so choose your DAC's wisely.  The Tube Preamp will help with this as well.  The Adcom range is a bit more neutral in tone and has a big soundstage.   I have no personal experience with NAD.  
When picking a solid state amp try to find the one that weighs the most so you know it has the balls to back up the spec sheet.