My experience after lost of 20k$

I am not happy because I have paid more than 20k$ for PC Audio.
if you like sound of Audionote/kondo/living voice horn/old tannoy/carbon cable then I 100% recommend you to forget PC Audio and just go for CEC TL-X 3.0 transport.

do not go for PC Audio.
if you should go for PC audio just do this:
macbook pro 15" MJLQ2LL/A or MJLT2LL/A model 2015
Wavelength USB DAC Crimson or Cosecant
Purist Audio 30 Anniversary USB Cable 1m

remember I have tested all pc , caps , reclockers all cables all thing in this market , do not pay for them.
amir57bs
Interesting article but did not say what the quality is. If it’s mp3 not interested. Wish HD tracks had more selection, too much obscure stuff
Shame, a 500 dollar Cd player from Marantz or Nad, a $1000 pre available from many makers, and a Marantz or Parasound  amp under $2k would sound as good and most likely better….
@tonykay 

Quote:  "I have a room full of vinyl, cassettes and CDs, not to mention the hardware used to play each of them. I have resisted the urge to buy into the “new” computer audio wave even though I read about the joys of that experience. I simply see it as another attempt to separate me from my money with the promise of more transparency."

Bravo.  Couldn't have said it better myself.  PC-based audio is not the next big thing.  It's just the next thing, that's all.  If the high-end industry is going to survive then change is necessary.  But change for the sake of change is not always better nor worth the effort.  Just my 2-centavos....