Budget/value SS power amp recommendation

Hello all would appreciate any recommendations for a budget solid state power amp for a lightly used 3rd system to pair with some tube preamps. Budget is less than $500. New, used , cosmetics irrelevant. Initial thoughts are the following but don’t know if they obtainable on this budget.  

brston 2b
older belles model
used AVA

Any thoughts or suggestions welcome. Would love to find a sleeper under the radar model or something discounted if it’s cosemticlaly challenged . Thanks
kbuzz
Thanks everyone for the suggestions....for some reason. A Yamaha m series seems to be calling my name, based partly on suggestions here and not the slim chance of a used belles.....

looming at an M-4 for stability and ease of repair if needed....there is one locally....may try and snag it over the weekend....

A brand new Emotiva A-300 can be had for $399.  150 watts rms into 8 ohms per channel.  3 year warranty.  An A-150:  $299.

By the time you purchase the vintage M-4, replace the caps and relays, upgrade the connectors, clean the pots etc. you would be able to buy several of those Emotiva amps, even if you do the work yourself!

On the other hand, the M-4 is vintage cool!  Looks do matter!
I not long ago replaced a Musical Concepts-modded Hafler DH-220 (still in use in the bedroom) with a mint B&K EX-442 Sonata I picked up for $325.  200 wpc into 8 ohm, 350 into 4 ohms.  Through a Parasound P5 preamp, my Maggie MMGs sing like canaries.Built like the proverbial tank, heavy, lots of headroom, warm sounding.FWIW.
+++ for the ADCOMs
Still running a GFA-5500 as my back up. It never lets me down and (with a long warm up) it always sounds good.
Also a big + for the B&K....Jim
Emotiva XPA100 monoblocks
Outlaw Audio M2200 monoblocks
as well as other offerings in their lines