Anyone try a SUB THREE from Vandersteen yet?

Looks like Vandersteen.com finally put it on their site. Anyone order one yet? I would like to get an idea of how much better it is than the 2WQ. I have my eye on a used pair of 2WQs at the moment, but if the THREE is significantly better I may have to save up...

Here is the link to vandersteen: http://vandersteen.com/products/vandersteen-sub-three
bstatmeister
" I don't think any other sub can integrate as well as the Vandersteen from all I've researched. The DSP sounds cool, but since my main listening is analog, I do not want to digitize the signal. Vandy fits the bill in this regard. The extra dough is worth that benefit IMO."

I share your concerns about taking analog to digital to back, but keep in mind, it is only the bass below 100 hz that this conversion is happening and it is after your main speakers.  Were it before, I wouldn't ever suggest it, as I believe it would be very audible there.  
Tom, believe me I would get the Treos in a heartbeat, but at 8400 dollars it's a tough pill to swallow. I have a pair of 2WQs from mid 2000s in my sight I can get for $1200 total, so I may opt for those first, unless the new THREE blows it away
I, too, own a pair of Treo's (non CT) with a pair of 2wq subs. 
I love this pairing and am reluctant to change it.
Though, I can see the temptation of getting a pair of Sub 3.
As I have been waiting for an Ayre KXR to come to the used market, and not finding any, I, too, have been considering using that money on a pair of Sub 3's. The Vandy website explains that the Sub 3 has upgraded parts in the amp as well as the drivers, so I can assume bass output is 'tighter' and more accurate-especially with the equalizer.
My listening is more casual, and I can't place my subs in the best positions in my room, so I think I will pass for the time being.

If you want a good opinion, contact Johnny Rutan at audioconnection (his Agon ID, too). He can give you the best information and will never pressure or sell you. He knows Vandersteen as well as Mr. V. and I trust his opinion implicitly.
Bob
@gdnrbob
I owned a pair of Quatro's that have the 11 band equilizer set up, and this actually is most important if you cannot move the speakers to optimal bass locations.  So, your situation might be well served by the new Sub 3...
@jbrrp1 ,
As I said, I have no issues with my system currently, so moving to up to the Sub 3 isn't high on my list, but I do agree that the equalizer would probably take things to another level.
I need to talk with Johnny R. and get some more info. In fact, I want to order some AQ Thunder power cables, and a pair of VLR's.
Bob