Time to weed the LPs.... (choosing stuff to dump)

I am in the process (again, every few years) of weeding the Rock LPs. Going through newer stuff to decide to sell to my fav. record store, or keep.
I do this every few years to thin out the collection gradually. Eight years ago I did a major cull removing 6,000 LPs of 12,000 to move. Over the last six years I have cut that down to 4,500 (and probably buying 500 of those during that time).For all sorts of reasons it is a good project. Get rid of cobweb covered music I have no use for, (and maybe someone else wants) Frees up a small amount of cash to waste on more Stereo junk.The main thing is the collection gets better, more just what I really like.Anyone else clear out the junk now and then?(For the question already forming... and no I will not sell them here. I have bought tons of stuff at my fav. record store, I like them, and sell all my records to them.  LOL)
elizabeth
8- continuous process:  if i don’t  like the album, and/or Discogs says it is is not worth anything or nobody else likes it, take it out. 
When I relocated from England to the states I made a huge mistake( in hindsight) by giving all my vinyl away and seriously culling the CD collection ( quite weighty and cost to ship). 
Paradoxically I kept all the cassettes!
So an enforced cull.
Of course 18 years in the USA and it got out of control once more but I fixed the CD issue with a Bluesound vault2 and stored the CD in the loft AFTER picking out all the losers and selling on eBay.
Actually culled my cassette collection too and sold off job lots on eBay at like $0.25 each! Soon went!
Vinyl.....well another story. Keep threatening to go through them but every time I start I just end up putting ones in question on the tt then end up putting them back. Hopeless I know!
One day...... 
The most they have paid me for one LP was $50. just sayin'.My recent sell? 27 Lps and a box set $320. I'm not selling "Sing Along With Mitch"... Or "Firestone Christmas"...Most I made on one LP? Found some old very rare $$$$ beat up LP. paid $0.25 told them and they gave me $25 for it anyway.