My experience after lost of 20k$

I am not happy because I have paid more than 20k$ for PC Audio.
if you like sound of Audionote/kondo/living voice horn/old tannoy/carbon cable then I 100% recommend you to forget PC Audio and just go for CEC TL-X 3.0 transport.

do not go for PC Audio.
if you should go for PC audio just do this:
macbook pro 15" MJLQ2LL/A or MJLT2LL/A model 2015
Wavelength USB DAC Crimson or Cosecant
Purist Audio 30 Anniversary USB Cable 1m

remember I have tested all pc , caps , reclockers all cables all thing in this market , do not pay for them.
amir57bs
perazzi28:  I like the M-AUDIO Audiophile 2496 card.  With the right power supply and a good sturdy case you could have a lot of fun with this "old school" build.  Newer products from companies like Focusrite and PreSonus are more convenient, will sound just as good if not better, and be far less expensive (but not as cool).
I have audio note DAC 5 special and Living voice OBX speaker.
my system let me hear more micro dynamics and if I say computer audio is not good believe me you can not get those micro information from PC.
if I say I have paid 20$ it means my trial and error was 20k$ .
4 expensive usb cables 
uptone regen
iusb
macbook pro 
jcat card
motherboard
CAD GC3 ground
berkeley alpha usb
and so ...

I think hifi market is a fucking market because it just guide us to hell.
check Peter article he believes audio not improved after 1966 .
https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2018/01/25/peter-qvortrup-high-fidelity-the-decline-of-the-decades/

we just pay more for better quality but we have no gain.

market is full of hype not trust.
about computer audio the only man who could help is Gordon Rankin (wavelength Audio).
You're not alone in how you feel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkkxW59OYJ0

A couple of years ago I went to a HiFI show (Newport) and went to most of the rooms and there were lots of PC set ups and they all sounded okay. The best one, by far, was the MSB room. They put on a song and I was stunned at how beautiful it sounded. 

When I remarked on that, it was pointed out that despite the PC set up, it was a CD I was listening to at the time. They just smiled.

All the best,
Nonoise

@tonykay  I agree completely.
I have about 5000 albums and a few hundred CDs and tried computer audio for a while. At first I was using Windows based system into an Ayre dac and it sounded really good. Then I started running into trouble with glitches and switch to a Mac,  never got that to work properly. At best it sounded just different than my analogue but mostly I think the analogue sounded better.
It can sound very good but I'm just not interested in messing with computers when I want to listen to music