Anyone try a SUB THREE from Vandersteen yet?

Looks like Vandersteen.com finally put it on their site. Anyone order one yet? I would like to get an idea of how much better it is than the 2WQ. I have my eye on a used pair of 2WQs at the moment, but if the THREE is significantly better I may have to save up...

Here is the link to vandersteen: http://vandersteen.com/products/vandersteen-sub-three
bstatmeister
@gdnrbob
I owned a pair of Quatro's that have the 11 band equilizer set up, and this actually is most important if you cannot move the speakers to optimal bass locations.  So, your situation might be well served by the new Sub 3...
@jbrrp1 ,
As I said, I have no issues with my system currently, so moving to up to the Sub 3 isn't high on my list, but I do agree that the equalizer would probably take things to another level.
I need to talk with Johnny R. and get some more info. In fact, I want to order some AQ Thunder power cables, and a pair of VLR's.
Bob
I have a pair of Sub 3 on order (with xcrossovers) to integrate with Magnepan 20.7. I am checking with my dealer if I really could use 2 more for the "final" solution. He is checking with Mr V.