Polite Rules for discussing Audio related things

The polite rules for discussing audio:
Folks post three types of messages:      
Questions ,about audio function, method, what to buy..  
Answers to other folks questions..  
And blogging. I bought this, I did this, here is my experience                        
Allow others to say and describe what they experience and hear.   Allow then to offer reasons without arguing.   If it is a blog, stop telling them what to do! They don't want you arguing, just wanted to say I did this.
Offer POSITIVE responses. If you disagree with them, do so in a polite and friendly way.        
Offer alternatives without aggressive language.And above all, stop tit for tat aggression. Turn the other cheek dudes, turn the other cheek.
What do you think would help create a friendly happy place to discuss audio?
elizabeth
Discussing things politely is right out these days. It starts from the top.
elizabeth,

Alien is probably my favourite movie ;)

You may have assessed that your replies have been snarky only to those who "deserve" it, but that’s your assessment. And it’s usually the justification anyone gives when doing so. I would not agree with your assessment. I have seen you many times quickly leap to acrimonious replies when they did not seem warranted, including to me. Which is why as I said I was surprised you’d made a thread calling for restraint and politeness in our replies.

I certainly don’t mean to claim I see this as your demeanour at all times. I join with others in lauding you for some great input in this forum.

As to your being a woman, I’m sorry to hear of your experience. It’s certainly not right for you to be treated differently that way. To me, your being a woman makes no difference in how I see your posts, with the exception that it’s just nice to see a woman even in this hobby :)

@d2girls totally true but sorry dude you're in your 20s so you can't say stuff like that about us yet! ;-)
The Engineers in Prometheus and Alien Covenant used a flute to activate the alien spacecraft. Maybe that’s how earthlings inherited the taste for music. Hmmmmm....