Bi-amp through receiver vs pre out to 2 channel for fronts

Right now I am no amping my monitor audio gold 100 front speakers using a pioneer elite receiver.

The manufacturer recommends bi amping. If I buy a parasound 2 channel amp for the fRonda and don’t bi amp, is that going to sound better?
craigert
Ok everybody...update! Thank you all for helping me. So I’m just starting out and I’m sure I will grow, but I had to go for the best deals at this time. 

For my new man cave I just bought:

1. Marantz 7704 processor
2. Anthem PVA 7 Amplifier 

For my living room I currently have a pioneer elite receiver and plan to buy the following, and put my MA RXW-12 subwoofer between them to use for bass management on my Monitor Audio Gold 100s for listening to music:

1. Atoll Pre-amp (HT Bypass)
2. Atoll AV500 (5 channel) so I can Bi amp 

Thanks again for your help!
congrats.  What did you get to audition?  I bet you had a good time and probably realized how some gear just didn't do it for you, while these pieces did.  Always fun to hear stories from new folks and their surprise when they hear gear and don't just read about it.  :)
Are you getting the Atoll integrated or just a preamp?  I'm not sure why you're so high on biamping.  I think you're better off getting fewer but better amplifier channels for the same money and forgo biamping. 

Preamp so I can use my sub for bass management and attach the amp to the subwoofer. Otherwise I would have the full signal going to bookshelves which I do t want. 

The monitor audio manual must recommend three separate times to biamp so I thought here must be a reason behind their design.