Replacing fuse

Would replacing an 6.3A SLO BLO fuse with an 8 SLO BLO fuse be ok? Thanks for any information.
john421
Nothing wrong with the stock fuse, just wanted to hear if the was any improvement in sound quality with an audiophile fuse.
Most fuses offer 30 day guarantee. So, what are you waiting for? Besides I already told you how to improve whatever run of the mill fuse you already have. 
When I got my my modded Hafler DH-220, they had cryo-treated, ceramic audiophile fuses.  I melted them pushing Maggie MMGs at moderate volume playing mostly jazz music.  Go figure.
I replaced them with standard glass fuses because it's what I had on hand, and they worked fine (same amp rating). 
Then I read about standard ceramic fuses offering a slight increase in SQ, so I swapped out for them. 
I DID notice a slight improvement in SQ, and stopped there.  Ceramics are fine with me.
ALL of my research - which was considerable - had electricians and electrical engineers suggesting that using fuses with SMALL increases in suggested amp ratings posed little problem, and wasn't worth dithering over.
Would you want to replace a 6.3A with a 15A?  Or even a 10A?Probably not.But an 8A shouldn't present a problem if your original fuse was 6.3.I would hazard an educated guess that that little 8A fuse will blow long before you run the risk of ...................burning down the house. 
I agree with almarg and auxinput.

Thanks for all the input.As for the 30 day guarantee by the time you have fuses burned in enough to clearly hear a difference good or bad the grace period would probably be voided and be stuck with a fuse that wasn't a good match for the amp.
@john421

Did you check with the manufacturer of the equipment you are wanting to use the 8 amp fuse in, in place of the 6.3 amp fuse? Want to bet what he/she says? My bets on don’t do it! Like I said in my last post the designer/manufacturer has already sized the fused for the maximum allowable amperage protection for the equipment.