Hegel H360 or H590 or Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 for Magico A3

I recently heard the Magico A3s and really liked them. The dealer said they are often combined with the Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 at shows. After a lot of searching on Google, I can't find any pictures or reference to this combination. However, I did find a number of references to the A3s being combined with Hegel amps, including by Alon Wolf who said it would be a very good combination and led the author of the article to speculate that the A3s may have been "voiced" by Magici using the Hegel H360. I have not yet been able to listen to the A3s with either the Hegel H360 or H590 or the Constellation amp. I would be interested in everyone's thoughts as to the best integrated amplifier for the A3s for $13,500 (the price of the Constellation amp) or less.
iar
@audiotroy I was referring to the Vitus RI-101 which is MUCH better than the RI-100, just like the Magico S5 Mk2 is MUCH better than the S5 Mk1. I really wish there was a rule against Dealers coming onto these boards and posting long infomercials (actually cut & paste jobs from reviews) pushing their own lines!
Thanks, guys. I am going to try to get a deal on the T+A 3100 or 3000. It's really a shame that I will not have an opportunity to hear the A3s with the Hegel H360 or 590. Same for the new as yet unreleased Belles Virtuoso, which gets lots of love on this forum.
@iar, that will make audiotroy happy. Keep us informed of how your auditions go..
iar, there is a H360 for sale on US Audio Mart just in case if you are still curious about it.  The German made T+A amp sure is a solid amp.
iar, what is wrong with the used demos on sale here?  Are they not the unit you are seeking?