Best Loudspeakers for Rich Timbre?

I realise that the music industry seems to care less and less about timbre, see
https://youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII

But for me, without timbre music reproduction can be compared to food which lacks flavour or a modern movie with washed out colours. Occasionally interesting, but rarely engaging.

So my question is, what are your loudspeaker candidates if you are looking for a 'Technicolor' sound?

I know many use tube amps solely for this aim, but perhaps they are a subject deserving an entirely separate discussion.
cd318
@colin44ct357 yes the JBL C1s are very lively and amazing for the size and money. Not a final speaker (if there is such a thing!) but great fun.

They use some in the community centre and you think, is all that sound really coming from them? Did sound slightly sharp but that might have been the mic setup etc.

Talking of final speakers has anyone heard any of the Linkwitz speakers? If anyone could get accurate timbre out if a design, I guess Siegfried Linkwitz might.
Totem Acoustic Element Metal driven by VTL 5.5 and S200, McIntosh MP-100 Phono pre

I am surprised nobody has mentioned Franco Serblin's Ktema or Accordo.

I am now using Vienna Acoustics Kiss and am considering moving to Ktema's.

Has anyone compared them?
@mikey8811 

The Franco Serblin Ktêma and Accordo are awesome!

I have not directly compared them with Vienna, but the Ktêma and Accordo are some of my favorite speakers.