Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
bd24,
I believe it was slaw who introduced Mary G. to me. She is a very compelling artist. 

uberwaltz, 
I agree with you on the Counting Crows, August and Everything After. I have it on CD only, but it is a fantastic recording. Solid through and through. 

I'm a big B. Joel fan as well. Caught him and Elton John together on tour in Louisville some years back. I love Elton's music very much but Billy stole the show! 

This morning, Ryan Adams S/T

N

Steely Dan, Pretzel Logic, 1974

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretzel_Logic

Song List:
1."Rikki Don't Lose That Number" 4:322."Night by Night" 3:403."Any Major Dude Will Tell You" 3:054."Barrytown" 3:175."East St. Louis Toodle-Oo"Duke Ellington, Bubber Miley2:45Side twoNo.TitleLength6."Parker's Band"2:367."Through with Buzz"1:308."Pretzel Logic"4:329."With a Gun"2:1510."Charlie Freak"2:4111."Monkey in Your Soul"2:31

ZERO 7 simple things UK vinyl
Dexter Gordon Gettin’ Around NY Blue Note pressing
ghosthouse,
 Do yourself a favor!
Acquire yourself a couple Heart albums. 
Especially within  the first  5 or  6
Above average recordings! for their era.
THESE GIRLS ROCK😎
The band not to shabby!