Best Loudspeakers for Rich Timbre?

I realise that the music industry seems to care less and less about timbre, see
https://youtu.be/oVME_l4IwII

But for me, without timbre music reproduction can be compared to food which lacks flavour or a modern movie with washed out colours. Occasionally interesting, but rarely engaging.

So my question is, what are your loudspeaker candidates if you are looking for a 'Technicolor' sound?

I know many use tube amps solely for this aim, but perhaps they are a subject deserving an entirely separate discussion.
cd318
I am surprised nobody has mentioned Franco Serblin's Ktema or Accordo.

I am now using Vienna Acoustics Kiss and am considering moving to Ktema's.

Has anyone compared them?
@mikey8811 

The Franco Serblin Ktêma and Accordo are awesome!

I have not directly compared them with Vienna, but the Ktêma and Accordo are some of my favorite speakers.
So many good points in this discussion. I can’t resist tossing in:  for sheer melodiousness, a system I had years ago, now often available used at good prices, was Vandersteen 3A Sigs with 2wq subwoofers. Whether “rich” or “accurate” or both I don’t know, but what I do know is that that sweet sound is still coursing through my veins years and systems later.  I replaced them only for reasons of limited power handling.  Cheers to all. 
Jim Heckman 
Having experimented with various speakers that I like.  When it comes to midrange richness, some models of ProAc Speakers do the job.  I have the Response Five model.  There also seems to be richness in upper areas of the bass range. 
Dave or Tory (or both)
This post is not ridiculous, cd318 is expressing what many of us have experienced. Most speakers sound artificial regardless of what is fed to them. In my experience some speakers are capable of sounding like a human voice or acoustic instrument, some simply dont have that potential regardless of source, signal or eq.