Hegel H360 or H590 or Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 for Magico A3

I recently heard the Magico A3s and really liked them. The dealer said they are often combined with the Constellation Inspiration Integrated 1.0 at shows. After a lot of searching on Google, I can't find any pictures or reference to this combination. However, I did find a number of references to the A3s being combined with Hegel amps, including by Alon Wolf who said it would be a very good combination and led the author of the article to speculate that the A3s may have been "voiced" by Magici using the Hegel H360. I have not yet been able to listen to the A3s with either the Hegel H360 or H590 or the Constellation amp. I would be interested in everyone's thoughts as to the best integrated amplifier for the A3s for $13,500 (the price of the Constellation amp) or less.
iar
Melbguyone, do you know retail price of Vitus R-101 without DAC section in US?
@htan8744, Cheers. I was curious as the RI-101 has only been released in the last few months, and is substantially better than it’s predecessor.

@denon1 I’m not 100% sure. The amp is $22k in Australia, £11800 in the UK and circa €14000,00 in Italy, so my guess is high $15k in the US (w/out dac)? Though Bob at Rhapsody Audio could confirm that.
In the July/August issue of the absolute sound, page 46, the column regarding the most significant introductions at Axpona 2018 states that the price of the Vitus RI-101 is US$18,360. The SCD-025mk.II CD player is US$25,200. 
From LA Vitus dealer (a few months ago) on the RI-101

"The price with the dac is 18400"