AC Regenerator

Does anyone who has a hi end system use a AC regenerator?
If yes, how much (%) the sound becames really better?
Worth?
Which is the best brand? 

Thanks a lot,

sacresta
In all my power conditioner experiments, I have noticed preamp sound better on NOT balanced power. 120V0V sounds better. The balanced power from my Furman REF20i and my personal preamps (I own five) the preamps tend to sound cleaner, but less 'full' in the midrange on balanced power. And I like them on regular 120v/0v neutral AC better.So my preamps are conditioned from the Furman conditioner, but not via the balanced lines.No problem for sources with balanced power....
And then,
Worth?
The whole system was improved?
About how much per cent?
Which brand is better?

That’s what I asked
Thanks a lot to who was objective in answers.
Thanks to the others too.
Hi I been reading all you guys responses.
Im a retired mad scientist from many govt and reaearsch areas of expertise and also an audiophile and musician.
Well im here to tell you all if you just buy a good big UPS battery supplied medical grade line voltage system your power will be a pure sinewave like you wont belive, its got to be a true sinewave not a cheap version unit. they dont cost as much as the stuff your talking about and we used them in Neclear reactors,MRIs and super critical analysis equipt all the time with excellent results.
yes the incomming line is garbage especially with all the new switching PS oscillators noising things up. So you cant get purer power than a properly modulated DC source. I run a few 8D 12 volt batts X10 =120 volts and a Techron Gradient amplifier(Crown) for 10000 watts of pure power where i can tweek the 60hz up and down at will and avoid inductor phase shift .
The E bag medical grade 5kwatt ubits are reasonable cost try it and see.
pardon the typing I got parkinsns.

oh I also remembered that tripplite made some super units that you can monitor and control with your PC and they go cheap from the computer server world often just needing new battery banks. Sola alo make some nice simple units. The Techron way is just my wierd method of  doing it,
I remember years ago someone here was talking about Phillips medical grade device he stole somewhere. He preferred it to everything else he tried and he tried just about everything.
I'll keep this in mind, thank you, perhaps that's exactly what I should try next instead of upgrading the regenerator.