"New" Western Electric wire

Has anyone here had a chance to try the new Western Electric wire available now as speaker wire? If so how does it compare to the vintage wire? 
Please no Haters from the flat Earth society!
Thanks, Mark
markum
Hi @pdreher

My ads are up here on Audiogon. Look under my username or search Acoustic BBQ. I use Duelund wire throughout my rig. I use it in my upgraded crossovers, integrated amp, USB cables etc... Love it! I don’t need ICs in my rig however.
greg22lz
I want to sincerely apologise. I had something that aggravated me unrelated to forum and I interpreted your message wrong. Again I'm sorry
Mark
I have old WE 300B reissue tubes.
They are good but a little overrated tubes.
I bought TJ Mesh 300B and liked them more compared WE 300B reissue. I sold my used 300B WE reissue two times more expansive that I bought them new!
After that I bought EML Mesh 300B. They are much better compared to TJ Mesh and WE reissue .
I like the various EML Meshplate tubes too, particularly for the enormous and enveloping soundstage they manage to deliver.  But, the EMLs don't seem to have the extraordinary lifespan of the WE tubes.  I know people who run their amps every day that have the same WE 300bs that they bought more than 20 years ago.