Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Hey David,

Thanks for putting up the review on Aric's new amplifier.  He really builds beautiful sounding gear at such reasonable prices.  This amplifier sounded great with the Tekton speakers.
Thank you so much for the kind words- and also for sharing the review here. As to not encroach on hijacking this excellent thread, I try and keep my posts to a minimum- but I wanted to say "Thank you" to everyone that’s posted. Best wishes, Aric
I got the Lyngdorf TDAI 2170 yesterday. It’s fed from the Wyred4Sound music server and wow....it’s stunning. I would never have considered it had it not been for this thread. Thank you all for your input...heck, I wouldn’t own these speakers if it weren’t for this thread.
Welcome to the Lyngdorf/Tekton family. I tried a number of amps with Tektons and the Lyngdorf bested all. I now have the Lyngdorf powering a pair of Ulfberhts. I find that an amazing combination. I hope you enjoy yours. I agree with "stunning".