Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Thanks corelli and Charles.......yes, I'm very happy with my system and yes, I suffer from the affliction of being tempted with something different. Having so many great options is a good thing but having a system you're very happy and content with is a great thing. 

Seems like the same names keep coming up with regards to sounding great with Tektons. Aric Audios new KT special sure is intriguing as is the Lyngdorf as many seem very happy with it. Two totally different designs achieving great results, got to love it. 

Think I'll stick with my Aric 300B but get the caps upgraded to Duelunds. I'm on the waiting list for the new Western Electric 300B tubes due out in December.....although beating out the the EML XLS will be tough. 
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share that for the last 48 hours, did not sleep last night, I have been listening to the new Linear Tube Audio full featured, full size chassis, significant internal upgrades/modification to the ZOTL circuit preamplifier.  

I knew Mark would not come out with a new linestage unless he and David Berning believed that it would be worth the effort.  It is the most beautiful music making preamplifier I have ever had in my reference system! (I started a thread on amps/preamps forum to inform others that might not read this thread with a few more details.)

Because so many have the original Micro-ZOTL piece to drive their amps/DI's I highly recommend you consider this new version as a significant upgrade that will take your system to another level of beautiful music making.

My review for hometheaterreview. com will come out in the next couple of months with all the details.  However, if you trust my ears at all you want to hear this piece in your system as soon as you can.
Chris (@Waltersalas), regarding your possible purchase of a Lyngdorf, before doing so I suggest that you contact the manufacturer and ask what the input impedances of its balanced and unbalanced analog inputs are. Those numbers appear to be unspecified for the 3400, while the 2170 has no spec for its unbalanced inputs but a very low 10K figure for its balanced input. Which in turn suggests the possibility that its unbalanced input impedance **might** be only 5K, and if so it would most likely not be a good match for your Allnic H1201 phono stage (1.2K nominal output impedance), and perhaps also for your tube-based Lampizator Atlantic DAC (for which output impedance appears to be unspecified).

Best regards,
-- Al
Thanks so much for that, Al. As always, you're an invaluable resource. I would imagine if I liked the Lyngdorf, I would sell the Atlantic, but the Allnic phono stage is something else altogether. I will certainly contact Lyngdorf to get more specifics before moving forward.

I hope all is well with you!
Chris