Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Chris (@Waltersalas), regarding your possible purchase of a Lyngdorf, before doing so I suggest that you contact the manufacturer and ask what the input impedances of its balanced and unbalanced analog inputs are. Those numbers appear to be unspecified for the 3400, while the 2170 has no spec for its unbalanced inputs but a very low 10K figure for its balanced input. Which in turn suggests the possibility that its unbalanced input impedance **might** be only 5K, and if so it would most likely not be a good match for your Allnic H1201 phono stage (1.2K nominal output impedance), and perhaps also for your tube-based Lampizator Atlantic DAC (for which output impedance appears to be unspecified).

Best regards,
-- Al
Thanks so much for that, Al. As always, you're an invaluable resource. I would imagine if I liked the Lyngdorf, I would sell the Atlantic, but the Allnic phono stage is something else altogether. I will certainly contact Lyngdorf to get more specifics before moving forward.

I hope all is well with you!
Chris
@waltersalas 
Well,  I would like to come and hear them one day when you get all setup, if you would allow me .The one thing that Lyngdorf RoomPerfect does Extremely well , is the Bass and the time Domain. 
I am much closer to you than Dan. 
The 2170 has a separate high quality analog input module that can be purchased...I believe.  I don’t have it on mine. 

@waltersalas Those new speakers are very, very impressive looking to me in terms of the drivers and design. My hunch is they are very special sounding and a nice jump up in SQ from the very good DI family. 
Chris,
Do you get the feeling some of us here are pushing you toward buying the Lyngdorf? 😁.
Charles