What's up with Soundstage Direct?

They have been my go to source for new music for years. In the past 8 months, orders have been very slow. E-mails and calls are very sketchy. Anyone else have thoughts here?

128x128slaw
It won't do any good to file a complaint with the BBB.  I did last month and just received an email from the BBB.  SoundStage Direct is not responding to them either.  Here is my reply from the BBB:

This message is in regard to your complaint submitted on 8/7/2018 against SoundStage Direct, LLC. Your complaint was assigned ID 13014068.

We have written to the firm referenced above on two previous occasions. Since we have not received a reply to our requests for a response, a final notice will be sent to the company today.

Perhaps the firm has already contacted you. If so, please advise us of the situation immediately. If you do not hear back from us, it means that our attempts at conciliation have been exhausted and you may wish to contact an attorney or your local or state office of consumer affairs to pursue the matter further.

Please know that we are, unfortunately, not able to compel a firm to answer and resolve complaints. Since this firm is not a BBB Accredited Business, it is not obligated to respond and resolve consumer complaints with us.

In those few instances where our requests have been ignored, the information is made a part of the firm's file at the BBB. In many cases this will result in the issue of an adverse BBB Business Review on the firm.

Please feel free to contact us with any further questions.

Regards.

I just received my credit from my CC company.The whole process took all of 3 weeks to get my money back. Cant wait till I see Seth at another Doylestown function so I can tell him what a jackass he is.
"Anyone else have thoughts here?"  Yeah- These guys:  http://www.elusivedisc.com/   I've been buying equipment and music from them, for a least the past decade, without the first disappointment. 
I bought 15 albums from them more than 3 months ago and never received them. Finally had to open a PayPal claim to get my money back.

Soundstagedirect was unresponsive to email inquiry's.
Phone calls went to a message saying please call during normal business hours which of course it was.
I received an email from PayPal today, notifying me that they had approved my claim and refunded the $199.98 I paid SoundStageDirect.com January 19 for two copies of Simon and Garfunkel's Bridge Over Troubled Water MFSL One-Step Box Set. Hope the rest of you have the same kind of luck.