Best used speakers under $10000

All
Here is the type of sound I like:

1. A tad bit warm while still having a lot of punch (nothing muddled about it)
2. Vocals (Diana Krall, John Mayer etc) have a level of cleanliness to it
3. Guitar (Gipsy kings, Jesse cook) sound airy without being lean
4. Speakers can fill a medium to large room (16’x16’x9’) even at modest volume and sitting on my sofa (9 ft away from speakers), I feel engulfed by the sound. Key is even at moderate volume.
5. It may be related to my first point above; forgiving of average source (eg high quality Spotify streaming, which isn’t that high quality after all )

Based on reading a lot of threads on Audiogon I have selected the following
1. Dynaudio Contour 60 - I haven’t listened to Contour 60 but 8 years ago had one of the best listening sessions on C1
2. Focal Sopra 2
3. Vandersteen Quattro Wood CT - though their size won’t pass WAF
4. PMC Twenty5.26
5. ATC SCM40
6. Proac Response D48R
7. Wilson Audio Sabrina
8. KEF Reference 3

From a WAF I want to keep height < 45” and width < 12”.

While outside my budget, I am wondering if I also include Joseph Audio Pearl3 (though very rarely available) and Vandersteen Carbon 5A (size is too large). 

I am currently in an assignment in Sydney and back in NY in Nov. So will be able to audition many of these then. Meanwhile I wanted to get opinions here.
marrduk24
@bassdude multiple Sopra 2s have been sold for $9k or so. Sopra 3 range is circa 10k-$13k depending on the age. I think if I am patient enough, I should be able to get one for around $11k-$12k, which while slightly above $10k, is fine. 

Sanders ESL’s, but I’ve never seen a pair for sale. Stacked Quad 57’s.

Best Buy!: Magneplanar Tympani T-IVa, George Cardas’ home speaker. They need a pretty big room, and lots of power. Bi-amp with ss on bottom, tubes on top.

So I got to audition 4 of the speakers on my list
1. Dynaudio contour 60
2. KEF reference 5
3. Paradigm 3F
4. PMC Twenty5.26

i tried all of them with same source gear : Rega CD player and two different integrated amps - Mcintosh and Audio Research VSi75

Overall Paradigm and KEF were my least favourite

1. 3F : it did not feel very clean. Plus my hearing is really sensitive to high notes and I feel I can’t tolerate any level of brightness. 
2. KEF: there was nothing obvious missing but somehow it didn’t feel like I got the three elements I was looking for: heft in the bass at low volume, clean & sweet mids and airy top notes 

Of PMC Twenty5.26 and Contour 60 there wasn’t a clear winner. I preferred bass and high notes of Contour but midrange of PMC. 

One speaker that wasn’t on my list but I loved was PMC MB2. Exactly the sound I wanted - punch in low notes at low volume, really clean mid-range and very smooth highs. However it is never going to pass WAF. 

I am trying Foca Sopra next. Dealer may even have Wilson Sabrina. 

Magico A3s you can get them new at $9800.00 they sound better than anything mentioned here.Enjoy!!
Your experience with the Ref 5 does not surprise me.  I tried mine with an MC275 and, though nice, it lacked in punch and overall dynamics.  They really like a high-current amp with lots of power.  I have switched over to the Electrocompaniet Nemo monoblocks and absolutely nothing is missing now. 

It's a shame your dealer didn't have a pair of fact.8s to audition.  They have nearly the same frequency response but are a bit more sensitive than the Twenty5.26 so you could have more options to drive them. I use an Audia Flight Two integrated with them in my bedroom system and it's a wonderful combination.