Rockna Wavedream DAC - SE or Balanced...did you hear it yet?

Folks,

I am starting a dedicated thread for Rockna owners to share their opinions about this amazing DAC. The DAC has been out for couple of years now but sadly there is no solid representation in North America so far.

The balanced design carries a pretty price tag, makes me wonder how this DAC compares with dCS Debussy, Brinkmann Nyquist and Berkeley Alpha DAC.

I checked RMAF 2018 Exhibitors list and so far no sign of Rockna.

http://www.rockna-audio.com/products/wavedream-dac

I would appreciate if you can post your feedback based on your ownership or demo at your dealer.

128x128lalitk
Lalitk Mike Powel of Verastarr Audio out of Georgia is the US rep for Rockna and as David _Ten mentioned Bob Neill of Worldwide being the Canadian Rockna rep .
Both great guys and most important to me anyway is a comfort factor knowing if any warranty repair or updates can be done without sending your component half way across the planet to get it done , especially if it’s any significant weight and size .

I have the $6000.00 entry level Rockna dac and like it Very much , I really like its volume control and it’s other flexible options that goes beyond other dacs that I have owned . 
Currently my system is going through major updates and I’ve only listened to the Rockna dac for a short period , I’ll have more to add hopefully later this month.
In the meantime check out Mike Powels YouTube videos on various dacs and components which include top offerings by Metrum , Denafrips , Rockna and more .
funny, I was last week with a dealer of Aqua, Metrum and Rockna. I was very time pressed and knowing I can't afford most of them I rejected  listen them to avoid hifi-depression. Well, talking to him he mentioned that all these dacs are modular, he took apart an Aqua Scala in seconds, explaining to me that if something goes wrong the only thing he has to do is to ship a module to the factory, no the full DAC.