Looking for Teknasonic Vibration Absorber

I am looking for a pair of the Teknasonic Vibration Absorber Model C-10. It’s that plastic gizmo (from the eighties or nineties?) that sticks onto the back of a speaker to reduce cabinet resonance. I’ve scoured eBay and other sources. Does anyone have any leads for me?
128x128musicblast
Post removed 
A terrific product!! Tekna Sonic went belly up about ten years ago, at least maybe fifteen. Machina Dynamica was a major Tekna Sonic customer for many years and I used the smaller Tekna Sonics to damp the top plate of my advanced 6 DOF iso stand from residual vibration. I also bought the last of the Tekna Sonic Dampers that Music Direct had in stock around the same time.
You might consider AGORA Magic Hexa (tweekgeek.com)
for this purpose.  I like them on top of electronics as well.
Fairly priced and effective.

Well this is ironic.   I had a bunch of those that I’d  kept since the 90s.  At least at the time I thought they made an agreeable difference when placed on my speakers.  
I’d stored them for so many years wondering if I’d ever use them again but I’m pretty sure I just threw them out in a recent “old audio gear” purge.   I’ll double check that they are gone but I’m pretty sure they are.
Tekna Sonic Dampers were intended to be placed either on the front or back of speakers since almost all of the speaker cabinet energy is front-back. And if the Dampers are missing the magnetic pad used to attach the Tekna Sonic to vertical surfaces you’re out of luck since each magnetic pad is designed to work *only* with the damper it came with.

An interesting product that works on the same principle as the Tekna Sonic is Acoustic Discs from Golden Sound (pack of 12), each disc is a small 1 inch damper with elastic discs designed for *room corners* but also useful on component cabinets, power cord plugs, tonearm plinth, cable connectors, windows, etc.