DIY Jumper Suggestions

I would like to make a DIY jumper cable for my Mirage OMD 28's.  My speaker cables are NBS Omega IV which are already configured in biwire, but the OMD28's have 3 terminals on the back ("tri-wired").  Seeing that the length will be very short, I am able to go "flat out" on these jumpers ie buy some really nice wire.  Does anyone have wire suggestions?  I was either considering a very low gauge (8awg) silver plated military wire or something like Mundorf gold/silver wire.  Any tips appreciated.  Thanks.
tomask6
@dgarretson 

Could you please give me a link to the exact wire from Rio Grande you referred to above? I am interested in the 8 gauge.  Thank you! 
@dgarretson Great and thanks ! Decent pricing I might add. Ok. one last request. How about a link to the foil you used for your main cables? Did you end up using the foil as jumpers over the round wire? Do you find this wire is not thin and fatiguing? I ask because that has been my past experience with silver. Perhaps the foil is best? 

I want to order various gauges and play with designs if this wire is great sounding. I bet folks like Clear Dsy order from this site. 

Each speaker wire conductor is a stack of four or five 1/4" flat silver ribbons, each wrapped separately in plumber’s teflon tape.  It sounds similar to Duelund foil.

Each AC power cord conductor is a twist of ten 20awg .999 dead soft silver round wires, totaling around 10awg.

The key to avoiding that thin fatiguing sound is to use .999 dead soft fine silver (i.e. soft annealed)-- not hard wire. It is resolving without sacrificing smoothness and warmth.

Also using Total Contact graphene paste at the terminations...

https://www.riogrande.com/product/999-Fine-Silver-14-Strip-26-Ga-Dead-Soft/101078
To clarify, I use silver foil for long speaker cables, but 8awg silver round wire for jumpers.  It's difficult to use bare, unterminated foil as jumpers.  And for jumpers, why would one want to resort to spade terminations with degrading solder and metal-on-metal junctions?