Considering the New Tekton Design Encores? AND Owners Group - Experiences/Questions

I am the very happy owner of the first pair of New Tekton Design Encores and I thought I would create this thread to answer any questions anyone might have regarding the Encore speakers, room considerations, and associated equipment. If you’ve order your pair already, please chime in. I really want to hear what other people’s experience are with these unbelievable speakers.

I drive my Encores with both an Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier with 8wpc and I switch in my 700w Nord One-Up SE Monoblocks for non-critical listening and some big pieces of music that benefit from the extra power.

• Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
  • Proprietary loudspeaker design
  • Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
  • One single crossover element placed within the tweeter path
  • Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section
  • Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array
  • Two 6.5" mid-bass patented ’overtone & harmonic’ transducers
  • Dual 11" low-frequency transducers
  • ​96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
  • 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
  • 20Hz-30kHz frequency response​
  • Dimensions Width 13.25" x Depth 15.25" x Height 62"
  • 800 Watt power handling
  • Weight 175 lbs​
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjcarcopo
@evolvist I just wish I had an extra 10 feet to give these speakers more room behind them and more room behind my listening position to get better depth and addedambiance.

MY LYNGDORF TDAI-3400 SHIPPED ALREADY!
Tentatively it’s arriving on the 7th if there’s no customs hold ups. That was so much faster than I expected! I highly recommend Neal at Sound Science if you are interested in getting a Lyngdorf. He was very polite, professional, and extremely fast with turning this purchase around very quickly.
You won’t need extra room behind them with the Lyngdorf.
All will be right in the world when it is setup 
@jcarcopo  Thanks! That helps. 

As @evolvist mentions, not quite as nearfield as I had expected.

I find moving away from the SEs really opens up the sweet spot. My closest seating position is similar to yours 8.5 feet apart and ~ 8.5 feet from the center point in the speaker plane. However, my speakers are more pulled out into the room and sit further from the side walls.

My preferred position is about 12.5 to 13 feet from the center point between the speakers, with the speakers nearly in line with my ears (but crossing behind them). My seating position is also higher than normal (but the speaker base is about 2 inches off the floor).
@david_ten Yeah, I guess it just feels nearfield because I cant pull them out further or put the listening position further away.  They completely dissappear though and the depth and soundstage are as good as I could hope for. 
@grey9hound Yes, I’ve heard that too with Lyngdorf, duly noted. I’ve heard you can put the speakers against the front wall with the Lyngdorf, but that’s crazytalk. The Encores are rear ported and I’ve got an obstruction in the way regardless. Just seems counterintuitive because depth of field comes from bringing your speakers out from the front wall up to 1/3rd the distance to the rear wall.