Marantz SA-10 arriving Monday!

I've been hearing and reading all I can about this player during this last year. I have a 6005 right now and it's a nice player but not as good as my analog rig (10k) so it's not a fair comparison. Elizabeth mentioned that her SA-10 is better than her analog. I will be comparing the 2 SACD players side by side. I have at least 3 CD's in which I have duplicates. I'm fascinated about how the circuitry upsamples to DSD SACD. Well not exactly but somehow an improvement over Redbook CD. I have a 2" thick maple block coming in the same day for it. It's going to be a long weekend. I know it can't work miracles on all CD's. If there is jitter in the recording then supposedly you will never get that out. Speak up if I'm wrong about that.
128x128blueranger
just make sure to use it as intended, as a transport. you can always use external dac/clock
d2girks sez: " just make sure to use it as intended, as a transport. you can always use external dac/clock "               
I wonder what is the basis for this pronouncement? Do you own one?
Have you even read the reviews?                            
You are writing about a player with several digital inputs (Ipod/USB USB SPDIF Toslink) to benefit from the great unique internal DAC in the SA-10.                   
I am baffled by what d2girls said too. Could you please clarify?
It would have made some sense if the statement were that it uses a new disc transport just developed by Marantz and there may be some issue or at least lack of data with that; thus, it may be better to use it only as a DAC. The DAC is what supposedly makes this player special.
I received my Marantz SA-10 today after 3 weeks wait.  Out of the box, it terminated my vinyl rigs and DAC.  I never know my system can sound that good; very high resolution, precise imaging, and good layering.  I am hearing a lot of things I never heard before.  Listening to SA-10 becomes addictive...

After it's broken in, I will share more...
When I first got mine it was a wake up moment. I was very impressed with the player however after extended listenings its not going to replace my vinyl rig. Its really good digital. A big leap. However it does not always have the detail archival as my TT.