All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
Recommendation: To receive the invitation email from Oppo to purchase a unit and mitigate the risk of the invitation going to Spam please add the following email to your contacts/address book of your email provider, example Yahoo, Hotmail etc...

service@oppodigital.com
Email OPPO and had a reply within 30 minutes, although not really what I wanted to read but at least it was honest, see below.
"

Kevin,

We've received one shipment a little over a week ago and we're expecting our last shipment to arrive in the coming week. I've looked up your email address and there's over five thousand people ahead in the queue.  If that information is accurate, the player is not likely going to be available to you as there are so many ahead and we are not able to manufacture enough units for everyone in the queue.

Best Regards,

Customer Service
OPPO Digital, Inc.
162 Constitution Dr. Menlo Park, CA 94025
Service@oppodigital.com "
Now I have no idea how many units per shipment but not in the order of thousands so there are definitely going to be a few disapointed people out there

I joined and confirmed the udp-205 list June 24 and got the invitation to buy 2 days ago. It's on its way for a 9/11 delivery. So there is hope...
@uberwaltz, the Oppo reply might be a form letter. But if they already know their final product release count, the return rate of accepted invitations, and the outstanding wait list count, then they should be sending out emails to the late subscribers who would not likely get one. 
June 24th???
And you have one on the way???
I was in early May and heard nothing.
How can that be right?
If they are going by date request received as their reply intimidated.

Oh well.....