LP Cleaning

While there will probably be a lot of replies to my post my search for answers is quite simple......I have an abundant collection of Lp's. Some I have bought new (from very long ago) and some I have bought used. Most of these LP's are in very good or great condition. I always place the LP's into their sleeves after play and handle them very carefully. In the past, I have only use a brush to clean them before each play.I'm not looking for a magic sound improvement but only to preserve my current collection. None of these LP's (to my knowledge) have ever received a "wet" cleaning treatment. Record cleaning processes and machinery are many...from a few $$ to many $$$$.After reading many recommendations and reviews, many recommend a simple wet cleaning process. There are many of those products available while there are super $$$ systems out there with vacuum technology and the like.
Of the many wet cleaning systems( like SpinClean and others) at a modest price, would a system such as this be beneficial? Also, since I don't know how these various systems work.....Is there danger to damaging the label since some of the rare LP's I own may be sold in the future?Thanks

jrpnde
Jrpride, I rinse heroically with pure water, and the water cascades off a clean record like water off a freshly waxed fender. I have never considered photo-flow - I don't want to risk a residue.
Hi,
I’ve been using Nitty Gritty manual model for 35 years after trying a lot of cleaning products .... dry, liquids, lots of brushes and pads, all useless.

With Nitty Gritty never a problem and I washed a few thousand vinyls.

I would not change anything in the world, that’s enough for me.
Although I've never used one, the Gem Dandy cleaner by Merrill Audio would seem to be a good bet for you and your concerns at a reasonable cost.