Morrow Audio re-design announcement: No more Ag coated Cu; Increased numbers of runs.

Just got a notice in my Email about this. Seems like the new design went into production in June. It does have me scratching my head a bit. I’m wondering if any Morrow Audio cable users (old or new design) have comments. The link will take you to the announcement that provides details on the new cable design including instructions for determining whether someone has received old or new design cables.

http://morrowaudio.com/announcement

128x128ghosthouse
grsz06, I, too, am a fan boy of Morrow Audio cables. Morrow is offering EVERYONE 60 % off to try their new cables. As an existing owner ( since their beginning, actually ), how does this make me " special " ? It doesn't. How does this make my existing cables worth a good amount in resale ? It doesn't. To each his own bud. Enjoy ! MrD.

That wasn't what my questions asked?
I have 6 meter sp4 (2016)  and never heard a difference compared to my  typical air free copper speaker cables. Then again I find it really hard to tell compare by not being able to a/b the cables while listening. I also bought a pair of MA1 interconnects that I threw in a smaller second system I have. The MA1's  are a joke! Two strands inside!! Even the cheapest of cords are thicker….Two strands of anything is BS!  To get what I want in Morrow's latest and greatest  I have to spend $450!! Yea that's with 60% off and that is Morrow's thanks to me for buying his cables…No thanks.
@grsz06  

A. I'm not a naysayer. I like Morrow cables.

B. The issue is with a part of the offer that applies to customers like me.

C. The 'offer' part that applies is dead in the water and doesn't merit consideration, again for me. In other words, I don't come out ahead on it. In fact, I'd be taking a significant loss.

What's amazing (and sad) is not being asked by someone who has never purchased a Morrow product 'WHY' two members who are customers don't find the 'offer' attractive or relevant to them. 

Look, Morrow can do whatever they please in terms of how they structure their offers. I'm completely fine with that. 

What I'm not fine with is Morrow themselves saying it's a generous offer when it clearly isn't and I'm much better off not taking it.

Morrow clearly knows what they are doing and they clearly know who this offer isn't good for. To say and imply otherwise is both foolish and disingenuous.

I am also not fine with a member, who hasn't purchased a Morrow product nor been their customer (presumably), waxing poetic about this being a generous offer when two actual customers are disagreeing with that.

The decision tree is extremely simple. Very uni directional, as @geoffkait  is fond of pointing out. We're talking cables, right?  : )
How is this different from the frequent situation in audio where manufacturer X comes out with a v.2/mkII of their previous product, with a whole new wave of adverts extolling all the improvements they've made over the original?  How do those who purchased the original feel at that point?  Duped?  Comforted by the fact that manufacturers always exaggerate the differences between v. 1 and v. 2?  Or?

Exceptions: when v. 1 is entirely ungradable to v. 2; when manufacturer X offers 100% trade-in value.  These, it must be said, are pretty rare.