SME V tone arm advice

I’m the original owner of the SME V tone arm, Litz wire on a Oracle Delphi Mk II table. I would like to upgrade the table in the 3-4 K range. My question is might it be better to sell the arm and purchase a table arm combination such as VPI prime or keep the arm and add a table and maybe replace the phono cable? A new cartridge is up for grabs at this point, prefer high output.  Thanks everyone for your experienced opinions. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xbigwave1
Thanks @bigwave1. As I recall the Pedersen mods are all fully reversible so do not undermine the resale value of your Gyro and can take the table to a very high level. It is also a best practice to really get to know how to strip down and tune your table -- especially with a design like the Gyro where tuning the bounce is key. It was only when II finally got to spend a half hour with Tim De Paravicini that I really understood how to set up my table (the EAR DiscMaster) but the advice was invaluable -- luckily there are many on line resources on tuning the Gyro
But @best-groove it sounds so much better

Safe and I have not the slightest doubt but the change never convinced me, then it will also be reversible but I see the pins screwed on the side of the frame, once reported as originally and removed the pins remains the hole also the plexyglass......nine holes in total.
I preferred to give up Pedersen and apply the original spring kit with double pin and bearing.
roberjerman, 
didnt want to think your advice was ignored. I had a price cap in mind and maybe in the future you’re $7500 recommendation might have been the deal of a short lifetime. Wanted to say thanks and will keep my eyes open. Regards.