Best used integrated for under $5000

All
I am in the process of building a new dedicated stereo system and looking for both speakers and an integrated. For speakers as of right now I am leannng towards either used Rockport Atria (if I can find one) or Focal Sopra 2 (if no Atria comes around in 6 months). 

I am am moving to NY in 6 weeks and therefore don’t really know what the room dimensions will be. 

Sound I like :

1. A tad bit warm while still having a lot of punch (nothing muddled about it)
2. Vocals (Diana Krall, John Mayer etc) have a level of cleanliness to it
3. Guitar (Gipsy kings, Jesse cook) sound airy without being lean
4. It may be related to my first point above; forgiving of average source (eg high quality Spotify streaming, which isn’t that high quality after all )

Most of my source will be Tidal and strong preference for integrated amps with a built in DAC. Even better if the unit has a streamer as well. Otherwise I am planning to use Google chrome cast (is that a bad idea). 

As of right now my list has Hegel h360, Lyngdorf and Moonaudio 340i. 

I am planning to buy used. That means new prices probably could be as high as $10000. 

It would be great to get some recommendations. 
marrduk24
I was also looking at Alon Wolf’s  (Magico) interview and he feels Hegel is one of the best value in Hifi. 

I will look at Anthem too (and maybe Parasound Halo)
You might be able to get all your shopping done here.  There's a pair of Atrias here for $12k, and a Plinius Hiato integrated for $4500 (MSRP $11,500) that should match your sonic preferences pretty nicely.  No DAC though.  Thought I'd leave at least something for you to do yourself.  Heh heh. 

I would vote for Hegel H360 as well.  However, one thing to note is that there is nothing warm about the Hegel.  It's all about high resolution, detail and clarity.  It does have very good punch.

I think it would be the same for both the Lyngdorf and Moonaudio units, as they are also about super high resolution and clarity.  But I still think Hegel would be superior here.

The only item I know of that meets your requirements is the Pass Labs INT 250, but that is way above your budget ($8500 used), and it does not include a DAC.  But it checks all your sound quality items.

Under $5000, the only other thing I can think of is the Parasound Halo or new INT6 integrated amps, but I recommend you load it with a Furutech or Hi-Fi Tuning Supreme fuse.  At a retail of $3k, it's well under your budget, but it's probably not to the quality you want.  The preamp and DAC is not that great either.

Actually, if you go with Focal speakers, I would totally avoid Lyngdorf and Moon Audio as they will likely sound way too thin.  The Hegel may sound thin as well.  With Focal, I would recommend the Pass Labs or Parasound type of amp.

As far as integrated amp check out Devialet. You can get their lower end models for at least $10k and up. They have built-in streamer & DAC.
But the Hegel 360 is phenomenal as well. I would highly consider that.

For speakers if you want a tad warm sounding I will look into Harbeth, Sonus Faber, Wharfedale, some Vienna Acoustics models.
Warmth is in the ear of the beholder.  The Hegel while having superb resolution is not an ice cold amp.  I found the Hegel I have listened to to lean to the warmer side but not by much.