Morrow Audio re-design announcement: No more Ag coated Cu; Increased numbers of runs.

Just got a notice in my Email about this. Seems like the new design went into production in June. It does have me scratching my head a bit. I’m wondering if any Morrow Audio cable users (old or new design) have comments. The link will take you to the announcement that provides details on the new cable design including instructions for determining whether someone has received old or new design cables.

http://morrowaudio.com/announcement

128x128ghosthouse
@david_ten +1, Well said. @twoleftears Yes, duped, as was in my example of my Audio Research SP6 purchase. Enjoy ! MrD.
Wow, so much angst out there over an improved design cable. Let me state that I have been using Morrow Audio cables from the beginning in my system. I have continually upgraded using their "trade-up" program. As a matter of fact I just purchased the new MA-6 XLR interconnects in the improved design. I also use SP-7’s on my speakers and the digital cable on my Aurender. I couldn’t be more pleased with Morrow cables. In the end, I think Mike offers an outstanding product with the opportunity for upgrades at a very reasonable price. Say what you want but I love my Morrow cables.

"Apparently, you don't have a good understanding of how their pricing works, either."

Are you out of your mind?  You rant and repeat yourself like a petulant child.

I own Morrow speaker cables and interconnects, and have for years.
I can read, add and subtract, and am able to form my own conclusion about how their pricing works.

Surely you are aware that I couldn't care less about your view of Morrow's offer.  Take it or leave it - and move on.
david_ten your correct , not familular with Morrow pricing structure and apparently I was wrong in my post as pointed out.