Best used integrated for under $5000

All
I am in the process of building a new dedicated stereo system and looking for both speakers and an integrated. For speakers as of right now I am leannng towards either used Rockport Atria (if I can find one) or Focal Sopra 2 (if no Atria comes around in 6 months). 

I am am moving to NY in 6 weeks and therefore don’t really know what the room dimensions will be. 

Sound I like :

1. A tad bit warm while still having a lot of punch (nothing muddled about it)
2. Vocals (Diana Krall, John Mayer etc) have a level of cleanliness to it
3. Guitar (Gipsy kings, Jesse cook) sound airy without being lean
4. It may be related to my first point above; forgiving of average source (eg high quality Spotify streaming, which isn’t that high quality after all )

Most of my source will be Tidal and strong preference for integrated amps with a built in DAC. Even better if the unit has a streamer as well. Otherwise I am planning to use Google chrome cast (is that a bad idea). 

As of right now my list has Hegel h360, Lyngdorf and Moonaudio 340i. 

I am planning to buy used. That means new prices probably could be as high as $10000. 

It would be great to get some recommendations. 
marrduk24
@DEP14 - if you look at my last post on Rick’s forum you would see that I have listed three options I am still evaluating and will make a decision post finalizing all of the auditions
  - used speakers 
   - off the shelf designs by Salk or selah (two designs shortlisted from Salk and one from Selah)
   - going custom with Selah

challenge with 2 and 3 is not being able to audition. In the past 2 weeks I have auditioned so many well regarded speakers that I didn’t love (Paradigm 3F, Dynaudio Contour 60, KEF Ref 5, B&W 802 D3, PMC Twenty5.26, Focal Sopra 2) that it is very clear taste in music is highly personal. 
In my upgrade stroll down the Yellow Brick Road to Audio OZ and stay within my budget for a new unit, the REGA OSIRIS integrated amp bested all contenders and pretenders for me.

in second place, was the very fine LFD NCSE MkII integrated amp.

https://parttimeaudiophile.com/2017/06/10/la-audio-show-2017-gene-rubin-audio-impresses-with-lfd-har...

http://www.tonepublications.com/review/lfds-latest-amplifier/

http://www.lfd-audio.com/integrated_amplifiers.html#ncse

+1 for the BAT VK-3000SE.  Also own the Belles Aria.  Like jl35, I’m keeping both!
The Krell Vanguard Digital is superb and glitch free!  Expansive soundstage, crystal clear and dynamic as heck!!  Just enough warmth without masking leading edge transients.  Bass is killer and low level detail is NSA.  The DAC takes my BlueSound playback to a whole other level...very organic sounding for pure digital playback.
Marrduk,

Once you get to NYC you should stop by for a visit.

We have one of the largest collections of gear in the New York metro area. We have four-five integrated amplifiers in each price range our office is located 15 mins outside of NYC and we are easy to reach via Path train and Bus.

We have the:

1: Nad M32 which includes the Blue Sound OS streaming modlue.
2: The Micromega M100 which is one of the most amazing intergrated amplifiers on the market, Class A/B amplification, a state of the art high resolution dac, a headphone jack, a phono stage and room correction,
3: The Anthem STR doesn’t have streaming but does have a very clean amplifier and Anthem Room Correction.
4 Naim the Star and Nova, superb Naim sound quality, warm, punchy, streams Apt X, Chromecast, Apple Airplay, part of a whole house series of streaming products so you can add sound to your Kitchen or guest room by adding a Muso streraming speaker.

The Micromega is right up your alley with its tonal profile being warm with a stunning midrange, and very punchy bass. It is also priced very reasonably at $4,500.00 the optional room correction to really help you get superb sound in a NYC apartment.

We have matching loudspeakers if you need them from Quad, Dali, Paradigm, Kef, Legacy, ATC, Elac, to name a few.

Here is a link to our new not yet up new website:

www.audiodocotor.com/wp

Welcome to the big apple, we have been in this area for a long time let us know if you need anything even non audio related.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ