2way speakers

What are the best two way speakers out there?

The b&w 805 d3 is one I'm interested in but not yet heard.

I've heard kef ls50, it was too bright no bass. I heard Psi audio. Not impressed 
Vivid v1.5. No bass.

Years ago I heard revel m20. This was a really impressive speaker but I wouldn't want to buy that now as it's an old model and there should be even better ones?

I was also impressed by the b&w nautilus 800 I heard again, many years ago. But, that's a floorstander so not suitable. 

The Wilson benesch arcs also sounded pretty nice but not completely neutral.

So what do all these have in common? 

kenjit
Please state your budget, partnering equipment and sound preferences. Some two-ways that pop up frequently here: Joseph Audio, Totem, Tekton, Sonus Faber, Wilson, etc..
The problem with most two ways is the hole or BBC dip in the mid range. This is because the woofer/mid has to work too high in frequency and it starts to beam above 1 KHz. 

Try to listen to ATC SCM 19. This design has an even dispersion from their 3 inch dome grafted on a 6 inch woofer. ATC is neutral and excellent for critical listening and accurate timbre - the mid range and bass response is super detailed (sealed box). Harbeth 7es3 is warmer but still detailed. Harbeth SHL5+ is a little more neutral but still warm. Harbeth won’t play as loud cleanly but they have an engaging warmth (think FM radio) that folks love. John Darko uses Harbeth. Harbeth have only a slight BBC dip - a really good two way.

Anyway I recommend you listen to both Harbeth and ATC....
I did listen to the atc scm19. They are quite nice but still not really perfect.