2way speakers

What are the best two way speakers out there?

The b&w 805 d3 is one I'm interested in but not yet heard.

I've heard kef ls50, it was too bright no bass. I heard Psi audio. Not impressed 
Vivid v1.5. No bass.

Years ago I heard revel m20. This was a really impressive speaker but I wouldn't want to buy that now as it's an old model and there should be even better ones?

I was also impressed by the b&w nautilus 800 I heard again, many years ago. But, that's a floorstander so not suitable. 

The Wilson benesch arcs also sounded pretty nice but not completely neutral.

So what do all these have in common? 

kenjit
I did listen to the atc scm19. They are quite nice but still not really perfect. 
Please state your budget, partnering equipment and sound preferences.
I've found that budget doesn't really correlate with quality so I don't want to constrain my options by budget. I'm also different to most audiophiles here 
 I don't believe that cables matter or that amps make a huge difference. This is based on my experience. The speaker is what makes the most difference 
Well as you probably know these are highly successful two way designs. So it seems that you have a preference for something with heavier bass - more flavour so to speak. So a mid range dip two way may actually suit you - B&W all have a big mid range dip with emphasis on bass and treble - the design is extremely popular - so I would try their two way models out as that seems to be your listening preference.