Tri-Planar Vll "SE Upgrade"

Contemplating  sending my Tri-Planar Vll back to Tri Mai for his "SE Upgrade". Essentially, same carbon fiber wand and internal silver wire and leads used in his 12" U12 arm. Anybody done the dirty deed?  If so, better, worse or pretty much the same. 

I've only seen one post on the subject and that person seemed more than happy.

Thanks to anyone who responds with personal experience.  No conjecture please. 
128x128rfogel8
@whatthe :   Both are pivoted and runs tangentially, so what can makes a differences?

The different build materials used overall and excecution quality level of the designs. The only way to compare in between is to have both mounted in the same system with the same cartridges.

Btw, it's LT not ST ( I think ? ? ? ).

R.
I understand how the arms work and for the most part their different approaches to the same problem. I had been close to ordering the Schroeder LT. Just had difficulty getting past it’s appearance. Not that it is ugly. It just does not look like an arm that costs the amount it does. I ordered a Thales Statement 2 days ago. Your statement (no pun intended) made me feel very good about my purchase. I was just trying to understand how you came about your view. Thought maybe you may have had some direct experience with the Thales statement. Downunder seems to own the simplicity ii. Be very interested to here what he has to offer. I do obviously feel the same way you do. Looking forward to confirming the thoughts in a week or so.
🖖✌️
Dear @whatthe : There are only those two kind of design tonearms and maybe a must to own both. I don't have that kind of money but....? ...?

Yes, the Schroeder is not the best looking  boy  but the engeneering behind it is unique/advanced and at its today price and against other normal pivoted tonearms I can say the LT is a true bargain.

"  Looking forward to confirming the thoughts .."

Maybe a dedicated thread about?

R.