All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
Just received my Oppo email day before yesterday, and ordered my 205 yesterday.   Arrives next week.   

Jim
My UDP-205 is on its way. FedEx says I should have it 09.19.18. Can’t wait to receive this and see how it holds up against my Cambridge 851C which I think is a great player for the money. I’ll be surprised for audio if the Oppo is as good but we’ll see or hear and I will report back. I needed a nice video player so I’m sure it will be very good for that nonetheless. I love hearing how people claim this is the Holy Grail for digital playback. Not ever hearing one I could never chime in so here soon I will be able to give my cents for what it is worth... can’t wait.
@celander...
Not sure of the exact date, but it wasn't anytime recent.   I submitted my interest pretty early in the process.   I'll see if I can find the original email or confirmation.  

Jim

I received my invitation to purchase a UDP-205 this afternoon and just have completed the transaction. For what it's worth, I got on the waiting list during the first week of April, then received confirmation that I was on the waitlist on May 9. I thought that they had passed over me, and I'm happy to be able to buy one. There was no way that I was going to pay the $2500 and up prices offered for units recently shipped to other buyers. I hope that those of you who signed up early are able to get one while they are available.