WI-FI ROUTERS and Modems. BEST!! brand and why.

With more &more Audio streaming going on. Now with Tidal and MQA and Hi Rez play back

on your Streamer/ Dac's  devices, some going to 25K+ and up.

The question to those who have tried various brands routers that pass the Wi-Fi on or Ethernet connected to your streamer. Anyone found by trail that could suggest ones with the best fidelity.

tubes444
We have recently installed some Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD mesh networks that have been working well for clients using Apple AirPlay and Roon Core based systems.

We still recommmend a properly installed fiber network for those of you wanting the best solution, but for affordable mesh networks, the AmpliFi HD is a nice system.
My Netgear router is not responding and I am not able to reset Netgear router password. So please I requested you to provide me any guide to reset Netgear router password. 
Avoid Toilet Paper Link, Uborquity, Assus, “Linksys”, D-Link etc... also avoid combo router/access points and just go for as many access points as you need to cover your home with the same SSID on different non-overlapping channels. I would choose Cisco Small Business for access points because of the ease of use, excellent value and high quality. You can buy a Cisco RV- series router for the same reasons, or go upscale and buy a used ASA. All great gear and will outlast several of those other crap brands. 
How to setup Netgear router for using hardwired internet connection through Netgear genie interface?
Does your Netgear router works on genie user interface? If yes, then you might be looking for
Netgear router tech support phone number +1800-608-2336

Netgear router customer support USA +1800-608-2336

router support for getting started. If you are looking to setup your Netgear router for using internet
through a hardwired internet connection then here we have a router setup procedure for you. Merely,
going through a single setup procedure will help you in initializing and setting up your router for using
wired internet network. You need not to get in touch any technical assistance team because you
yourself can set it up by going through the following procedure.
Your information is really helpful for me and accurate also. There are so many other information available on net but not correct or half information so appreciate your information. we also share too many information about the router support,
Netgear router support
Netgear router tech support
etc. If you want to read or in a problem to solve issue regarding the router, you can search about factonews.