What is the epic song of a group?

I will start. I vote for Stairway to Heaven for Zep. Its grand with a great finish. I will throw in Salisbury by Uriah Heap. Ok lets see some posts of what you think is a groups masterpiece.
128x128blueranger
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Clapton - Layla
Guns and roses - Paradise City
Tom Petty - American Girl
Bob Dylan - Tangled Up In Blue
Bruce Springsteen - Thunder Road

Bob Dylan: "Sad Eyed Lady Of The Lowlands". On his 1966 album Blonde On Blonde. 11:22 long, a song length unheard of at the time.

The Who: "A Quick One While He's Away". Their 1967 pre-Tommy mini-operetta, taking up one side of an LP. 

Here are some elements that I plucked of the internet to help convey the intent of my post. Don't get me wrong some of the songs members brought up are awesome and powerful.
"Epic Rock is an alternative label for Symphonic Metal and similarly grand-sounding Rock Music for North America and elsewhere that Metal is defined by a complete absence of pop elements. ... Music that sounds "epic" in addition to being Rock."   

"majestic;impressively great:the epic event"

"Oftentimes the climax at the moment where most people go "whoa...this is epic..." has an adjusted meter of some kind. Sometimes the music will go into a doubletime feel; in my opinion, this matches the human reaction of relaxation at a moment of climax. (Insert sex analogy"
My choice for another epic song would be Baba O'Reilly (aka Teenage Wasteland) by the Who. Builds slow and builds and builds till a feverish ending. Great lyrics. Epic
Ahhh here is another one. Yes "Close to the Edge" Elements of different intensties and moods. I hear several epic parts of this masterpiece. The organ and guitar solo near the middle and Jon Anderson's emotional ending. "Epic"