Do speaker cables need a burn in period?

I have heard some say that speaker cables do need a 'burn in', and some say that its totally BS.
What say you?

128x128gawdbless
Yes. Heed the advice of everyone here. You'll notice the biggest changes in the first few days to a week and gradual changes thereafter but it will take time.

All the best,
Nonoise
My Audioquest speaker cables were purchased used, so i am guessing that they are already broken in. So far, all the responses are in agreement that they do need time to settle down, whereas from what I have read elsewhere there were more nays than yays. I thought I would ask a proper hi-fi community the question. Thanks for all your replies. 
Burn them in at 110db with analog source only !
Just kidding. But use various music. Don't assume that they were fully burnt-in. Do you know how many people, not audiophiles, sell their new equipment because in fact it was not properly burnt-in and naturally they didn't like the sound !
Inna, are you suggesting I play my music quietly? I compete with low flying aircraft when i play my 'digital' music haha, I do have turntables, one is orf elsewhere (LP12), the other is still its box and not seen the light of day (MF round table), and the final one actually set up is a, wait for it......, a Music Hall USB-1 (stop laughing) for all those Goodwill vinyl purchases, of which I have bought many. lol.........
No, just play it any way you want to.
Low flying aircraft ? Hard to compete with. A few days ago there were a thunder and lightening over here and I thought - how can any audio system reproduce that ? Or record, for that matter. Crazy audiophile thoughts indeed.