Road trip to demo $10,000 speakers

I'm going to take a several hour road trip to the Washington DC/Baltimore area to demo some speakers in the $10,000 range for a once in a lifetime purchase. I plan on listening to some Magico A3's, Aerial Acoustic 7T's, and Spendor D-9's. One of the dealers also has Paradigm Persona 3F's on the floor, so I'll take a listen to them too. While I'm up there are there any other speakers in that price range you'd recommend I try to locate and take a listen to. I'm open to and welcome your suggestions and will take the time to research each one as well.

I'm not in the market for used equipment. Thanks for any and all suggestions.

Mike

skyscraper
I have one suggestion. Bring paper and pen to make notes on speakers, amps, preamps, sources and your thoughts about each audition. 
ieales,

Reading your two posts above is humbling and relieving at the same time. I would dare to say that most of us have not even close to as much understanding of technical details as you do. I, personally, can be described just as skyscraper described himself. Enough knowledge to be dangerous. That was the humbling part, accepting reality that I am clueless.

Relieving part was that, despite the black hole of ignorance, I function on the simple level. "I hear it, I like it, here is my credit card." If I knew all you do, it would drive me crazy. To understand that I am buying something so imperfect would be a torture. Like this, I walk out satisfied. Ignorance is bliss, as they say, and, apparently, there are many blessed ones here.

"However, I’m not buying furniture."
You surely are a hard-core enthusiast. Many speakers are bigger than some of the furniture in the room they are placed in so they are hard to ignore. Once you do not care about that, you have really arrived. Consider yourself lucky.

Some other threads mentioned Boenicke. I looked it up and remebered that I heard the small W5 at a show and they impressed me. You might want to listen to their W11 or W8 floorstanders.
@skyscraper , since you listen mostly to jazz I would also suggest that you listen to Focal Kanta 2. I heard them with an acoustic piece and it was very suitable for them.
If you are spending 10k. listen to the Mac  XR100’s. I’m very pleased with mine 
Martin Logan’s were a close 2nd.   Listen to music you know and choose what sounds best...  & try to have similar source. as your amp / preamp  etc. 
Good Luck