My experience after lost of 20k$

I am not happy because I have paid more than 20k$ for PC Audio.
if you like sound of Audionote/kondo/living voice horn/old tannoy/carbon cable then I 100% recommend you to forget PC Audio and just go for CEC TL-X 3.0 transport.

do not go for PC Audio.
if you should go for PC audio just do this:
macbook pro 15" MJLQ2LL/A or MJLT2LL/A model 2015
Wavelength USB DAC Crimson or Cosecant
Purist Audio 30 Anniversary USB Cable 1m

remember I have tested all pc , caps , reclockers all cables all thing in this market , do not pay for them.
amir57bs
erik_squires on 08-14-2018 7:20pm wrote:

Is this thread a joke??

Sadly I suspect this thread as originally started is a joke, or an ill-conceived baiting attempt, or some other game. In context and form the OP strikes a thinly-concealed resemblance to the moderator at https://audiosciencereview.com - including their nom de guerre.

Dear OP: if you do indeed have no affiliation what so ever to the above site, and your post here is genuine outreach, you have my sincere and respectful apologies.
@Amir Why don’t you just go and crawl under your bridge for a century and we won’t hear you bleating on. Oh yes and does the bs stand for bull s##t
For any who think that CD playback is a dead ender take a look at other threads here and some online review sites where CDT & DAC combos are the equal of and sometimes bettering some much touted PC setups. 

Also, there's this:http://highfidelity.pl/@main-856&lang=en, where they assembled a panel to actually listen to the stuff and then formed an opinion. 

All the best,Nonoise
I also agree with tonykay,              
I just spent $7000 on a new CD spinner/DAC/SACD player this Summer.  For years my dealer salesmen ask me (every time) what I am doing with streaming, etc. And every time I say zero. Now I do like the ease of using a five disc CD changer.. I could maybe see the fun of setting a list and it plays all day.....           
But I also know the annoyance of computer stuff. Solving problems easy to some nerd, impossible unless you already know how... and I have little interest in starting all that now. (I finally actually got a mobile phone three years ago. What twenty years late??? and that ONLY because of the robo calls killing me on the land line, and the price of a land line and internet was more than a cell with data.)Anyway, who cares whether I am not interested? Maybe in five years I might go for it?
I listened to Jeff Joseph's Pulsar speakers back in 2012....hooked me on computer audio (Jeff had album rips at 352khz at 32bits).  Some of the best sound at Axpona 2012. He was using a Mac.  I saw another system using a Windows setup with JRiver - I was out done. 

Since then I've gone digital - if I have analog recordings, I take them to digital (I have iZotope and other programs for this). I've even used Jriver to Convert redbox to DSD256 while preserving the original Redbox file. Personally I like the DSD256 file - for some reason it appears to be more "open". 

I've had my share of analog devices - however I'm nowhere near $20k in equipment (my Turntable of choice is the classic Technics 1200MKII used to be a DJ back in the day....had a nice Rotel turntable too - that was on the music listening system). 

I'll say this - I love the convenience of PC audio too. No need to look throiugh thousands of Redbox CD's or albums. As far as DAC's go the ES9038 chip is very nice, it replaced my old AK4495SEQ kit that I had prior. 

To the OP....THAT'S SOME NICE GEAR!!!!! I'm not there yet, but currently - I have no desire to go further.  I  have the biggest soundstage that I've heard (with the exception of the Scanea loudspeakers). My room sounds very similar to the Tidal room of that same year (circa 2012 Jacksonville).  My favorite rooms were Tidal (the speaker company), the Pulsars, the Whispers,  and the Scaneas.  I'm well satisfied with my PC audio.