Qobuz Coming to America Soon!

Looks like the French streaming service Qobuz will be coming to the U.S. soon:

https://www.soundandvision.com/content/qobuz-gets-ready-its-close
ejr1953
Thanks. I am anxiously looking forward for Qobuz to be released in the USA but have no info when.  Qobuz will be shown at the RMAF but its USA release date has not been announced.  Their 24 bit album option looks interesting priced at $249 per year, about $21 per month.

Does anyone have info when Qobuz will be available in the USA?  
Why the Tidal bashing?  It plays well with Roon, as I hope Qobuz will eventually.
"...when Qobuz will be available in the USA?"
hgeifman: read upwards in this thread (Qobuz customer service said they're hoping for end of this year).
Is their catalog as large as Spotify? If not, hirez files won't make me switch. The music is more important to me.

@usery,  Yes.  I saw the above post but noticed  the press release below states “the official Qobuz release is in October. I guess the answer is between October and the end of the year.  

“NEW YORK, July 23, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Qobuz (pronounced CO-buz), a Paris-based online music streaming and download service for music lovers, has been named the Official High-Resolution Streaming Service for the upcoming 15thAnnual Rocky Mountain International Audio Fest (RMAF), the largest high-end consumer audio show in North America. With the company making its official American launch in October”.