Room Correction, Acoustic Treatment, Positioning, etc. What are my options

Hi all,
Finally got around to running REW in my newly setup dedicated 2 channel room. The room itself is 14x17 with vaulted ceilings, but opens into a 10x10 room, so it feels closer to a 24x17 room with high ceilings. I've got the following setup:
MBP > [wireless] > Mytek Manhattan II (via AQ ethernet) > [AQ Water XL] > McIntosh C47 > [AQ Water] > McIntosh MC452 > [AQ Oak] > B&W 802 D3. All connected to an AQ Niagara 1000 with AQ Thunder PCs.

My issue is mainly lack of bass, and it getting a little boomy at times. I've had to turn the EQ on the C47 for bass up +4dB to even be close to ok. Here is my REW:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fq4kkmr4qki7xnv/REW.png?dl=0

I already contacted GIK, but I don't want to go overboard on acoustic treatments. Should I be considering something like the McIntosh MEN220 or some other room correction or EQ? Are any of them out there good enough to not degrade the overall sound quality of the system? Thanks!
mayoradamwest
@mayoradamwest, yes, this looks much more reasonable.  Properly placed bass traps will not reduce the amount of bass you perceive from the listening position.  You will place the traps in areas where bass accumulates and does not decay properly.  If you ran an REW sweep with the mic placed in one of the front corners, you would see this.   On the other hand, you have some substantial peaks at about 35 and 50 Hz, and these could be a part of your problem.  But I really encourage you to run the decay waterfall graph on the sweep you just posted.  As I said previously, long decay times below 300 Hz will muddle the bass and that problem will respond to good bass traps.  BTW, I was told by GIF that plus or minus 5 dB is about as good as you can expect to do unless you have a custom built room.  My guess is that you can get to a pretty good place without a lot of money, and you can and probably should add the traps one or two at a time.  These problems are best handled slowly and thoughtfully.  These problems are not the sort of issues you just throw money at and hope for the best. 
Mayor: Glade you figured out the calibration.   I usually view the graphs at 1/12 octave.   I'm told your ear doesn't hear fast transient spikes or ringing below 100 Hz.   I would focus on extended (time domain) peaks and valleys.  DSP can cut down those peaks in the low frequencies but there can be trade offs. I chose not to use DSP but that was my preference.  I think you would notice an improvement if you could correct the valleys. 

The only treatment I have is a wall diffuser.  (Arqen lean diffuser). So I can't recommend any treatment for bass mgt. although at those frequencies it will be thick.  

@OP,
So glad you took my advice. 
I hate seeing someone waste their time trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.
B
Got the MEN220 setup. I think I still need to tweak it a bit, but I’m amazed at the improvement in sound stage. It’s rare you just have a bypass button that lets you hear what sound stage is. It also improved the bass but it’s still going to need at least a little dampening.