Digital Processor That Are Great Matches 4 Tubes?

I wanted to narrow down my search by putting together a list of Digiital Processors (DAC) which would be good candidates with a low-powered (25 W) tube back end (amp and preamp). What am I looking for in terms of its characteristics? (1)Musical (2) Open (3) Clarity. Price range: Top 5K retail. Thanks. Appreciate your time on this.
fullrun
Thanks for responding. With a tube amp and preamp, and then adding a tube DAC in the line, concerns me with the potential of too much warmth... while I am looking for a very musical analogue playback... I have a strong preference for a unit that provides great clarity and openness. It's a balancing act.
Empirical Audio Overdrive SE just won ultimate DAC shootout on Audiogon:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ddgtl&1398132150&openflup&1177&4#1177

Overdrive SE has tube-like characteristics, but also dynamics and detail to die for. It is not harsh like most SS DACs. $6499.00

It has review by Audiostream:
http://www.audiostream.com/content/empirical-audio-overdrive-se-usb-dacpre

and currently being reviewed by Dagogo.

Winner of TAS Golden Ear award.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
BTW, I use my Overdrive SE with tube SE monoblocks, 805A output. No preamp needed with this DAC, but if you have a really good tube pre, it can be even better.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio
How would you compare it to AMR's DP 777 which I currently own and wish to segway out of? And is there a place in NYC where I can audition it? And thanks for taking the time with the response.
Fullrun - The Overdrive SE pretty much beats all comers. I have a demo unit that you can audition with a deposit. It is at Dagogo in NJ right now, but could easily be shipped direct to you. It also has the Final Drive transformer buffers with it. These are $2999 and make a big difference in SQ for the entire system, even for your vinyl. Best transformers on the planet.

Go to my website and use contact us.

Steve N.
Empirical Audio