KEF blades 2 or Dynaudio C4?

Hi guys, I am trying very soon the Luxman monos M900. I am wondering based on your experience and knowledge which speakers of these two would be a better match for them?
My room 18x12. High ceilings.
I prefer low volume music effortless neutral sound. I had owned KEF 3 and I liked them a lot.
But today I asked three dealers and I got mixed opinions. 
I do appreciate your time giving me your opinion. Kind regards.
Thank you.

128x128mountainsong
Hi Greg. Great to hear you have a favorable opinion on the match. I had the reference 3.and I liked them a lot. I expect the blades 2.could be special keeping the same signature. 
mountainsong,
Did you ever get the opportunity to hear the Luxman monos M900? If so, what are your thoughts?
Mountainsong, if you are on the East Coast we might be able to get a trial pair of Blade 2 for you to try, considering we have most of the line and have a very good working relationship with KEF, we might be able to get a trial pair for you.

We have the big Blades and the Ref 5 so if you want to check either of those out that would be our pleasure. 

As per the Ref 5 we have tried them in our small demo room which is 18 by 14 and they sounded magnificent, in that room, they were about 3 feet from the rear wall.

We haven't heard the new Luxman gear,  we were dealers for the older Luxman gear, we did a shootout of the Luxman C800 vs the T+A PA HV preamp vs preamp the the T+A was far cleaner.

Whatever you decide we would love to be able to assist you if we can.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ