Theta Cassablanca 3 setup related question and request for input

I am contemplating buying a CB3 HD with 4k, and 2 premium DACs. But it doesn’t have DIRAC like in CB4.
Currently have a Krell Foundation that can be set up using ARES. So, I am hesitant to buy something without room correction software.
Being a new potential user of Theta, I am looking for some input from veteran CB users.

Will I be able to set up CB3 manually that will sound as good or at least close to as good that is set up using DIRAC? Or is it going to be quite a big difference in SQ due to not using DIRAC?
Is there any option to use external Room Correction equipment paired with CB3? Like - can I use  MiniDSP DDRC-88A Dirac Live processor by setting it up in between my Source Oppo and Theta CB3 to accomplish what comes as integral part of CB4? This is possibly $1000 investment.
I will use 5.2 set up with two Rythmik Subs and Revel Speakers.

Will appreciate any help!
gbabu5y
Sure I will, but it will be sometime later, as my HT room is going to take a while to be completed - a month or so. Honestly, I don't have any thing to complain about Krell Foundation, it is truly very enjoyable machine. However, I just want to try a different one. If it doesn't meet my expectation (benefit/cost ratio-wise), I always will have a fallback option - back to Foundation:)

auxinput, I finally bought the Theta CB III HD. Got shipped. Opened the box, it's black. Looks good. Its about 10 years old, upgraded from CB III to III HD last year. Trying to determine if I should further upgrade ...
I am also looked at MINIDSP DDRC 88D/BM to have the room correction ability. It is not as powerful as DIRAC of CB IV or IVa, but good enough for the money. BM option give option to control the Subs as well. 
Cool.  It must be exciting for you.  I would say to get the CBIII hooked up and see if it sounds good at that point.  The DDRC 88D will adjust or degrade sound quality because it has to convert all analog to digital to do the Dirac processing.  Then it has to convert back to analog using it's own internal DACs.  If you feel you still need Dirac, then you can get it.
@gbabu5y:  How does your Theta sound?  I loved mine for video.  It’s very versatile, with all of the different types of crossovers and their adjustable settings.  You can go direct with LP pass or many other choices, as I’m sure you found out.  It took me a while to learn the remote.  Mine has a video board I connect to a small screen, by my listening chair.