All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
Odd in the sense it is the contributor’s very first post on any A’gon forum thread. Sorry for the incomplete thought. I hope these gougers never get the price they are asking. Sure, the Oppo ‘205 is a value at $1300. Not sure if it is much above that price. 
Or is this the best marketing ploy ever devised?
I wanted a 105, but never got around to it until I heard the 205 was discontinued.  I think I got the last one off Amazon.  
Got my invite last week and received my 205 Tuesday. Now working with tech support trying to get the usb input to recognize my laptop (have tried 2 different laptops). Hope the folks who haven't got their notice yet receive one before all units are gone. 
They were super responsive each time I inquired about status although
they wont go out on a limb and say you will get one, they did say it was "likely". I got mine on Monday!!! Sold the 203 yesterday on CList LA for $650. Yes I feel lucky.
I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity and ordered my UDP-205 last night.
I just realized, is Oppo manufacturing / offering the Darby enhanced edition?
While I would have liked to have it, I'm very grateful for the opportunity to have purchased one.
Anyone know if the Darby edition is being offered?